Thursday, June 30, 2011

Not So Thrifty Thursday - Casual Kiddos

It's not a secret to anyone who knows me well, that I am IN LOVE with JCrew Crewcuts...I could style all day long, up and down, backwards and forwards, with nothing but their line of absolutely darling kids clothes. (Just wish I could afford to dress my always messy kids in them!) That is what I did today...Check out these adorable outfits for kiddos....a stylish little lady would look adorable mixing the feminine and masculine details of this outfit, and mom would be happy to parade her little guy around in this ensemble which undoubtedly channels the Kennedy vibe....

Fireworks...
Kaboodle
Fireworks... by markoosmodern


Ikat Dress - $55.00
Vest - $69.50
Hat - $29.50
Pearl Necklace - $16.50
TOMS - (not from Jcrew) - $38.00
(click on the Kaboodle link, and click on the item to view details)


Boating Buddy
Kaboodle
Boating Buddy by markoosmodern


Shirt - (made by Saint James for Jcrew) - $45.00
Shorts - $38.00
Hoodie - $39.50
Boat Shoes - (Sperry Top-Sider for Jcrew) - $65.00
Belt - $19.50
Aviators - $80.00 (I know, WOAH!!!)
(click on the Kaboodle link, and click on the item to view details)

Thanks for visiting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment