Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Snow White Style for your Princess

So, you have undoubtedly noticed the recent revamping of classic fairy-tales.. be it Disney, or ABC, I think it is VERY COOL. Of course, little girl's love princesses, but, if you are like me, character t-shirts from Target may not be quite what you like to see your kiddos in.

To the rescue!

This week my styleboards will feature looks based on all of your little sweetheart's favorite princesses, but with a stylish kick!! Good for both of you!

Today we have Snow White, with a Rock'n'Roll kick. Compromise is so fun, isn't it :)

Rock'N'Roll...
Kaboodle
Rock'N'Roll... by markoosmodern


MOM tatoo Tee -$23 - LITTLESTINKERDESIGNS
Snow White Locket - $15 - SPACEPEARLS
Big Red Felt Bow - $14 - LITTLECLOUDS
Hoodie - $38 - SPGTKIDS
Snow White Tutu - $20 - CAROUSELKIDS
Polka Dot Leggings - $25.42 - OLIVEANDVINCE
Yellow Leather Ballet Flats - $65 - THEWHITERIBBON
Snow White Button - $3 - SHAPECHANGERS


Thanks for looking!!

Aubrey
markoosmoderndesign.com
markoosmoderndesign.etsy.com

follow me here:
Twitter: @markoosmodern
Facebook

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for featuring our blue spotty leggings, Aubrey! Everything looks great :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOu are so very welcome!! They are darling!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry the above (deleted) comment is mine, had trouble logging into my blogger account eek !
    Great picks, never been a pastely pinky girly girly, prefer the edgier funky older sister really! Thanks for including me :D Alison

    ReplyDelete
  5. No problem! I hear ya on the girly girly...I have one daughter who is CRAZY girly, and one who is less so. To each their own! And I LOVE LOVE LOVE your hair bow!!! That is a peice that would go with everything!! Very versatile!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your picks, super cool, girly and hip. I totally believe in tough and self confident princesses :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Aneta!
    I used to be an athlete...I had a coach tell me once pre-game "it's not a fashion show." I replied, "Everyday is a fashion show." - then proceeded to kick some butt ;) All about the tough chic!

    ReplyDelete