Thursday, December 13, 2012

Have You Used Ebates!?!?! WHY NOT?

Holy smokes...  I had heard all the hoopla over Ebates in the past, but quite honestly, I thought it was too good to be true. 
This year, for whatever reason, I decided to give it a look.  When I saw that you get a $10 giftcard to the store of your choice just for signing up, I had to see if it was for real....and guess what... it is DEFINITELY for real!!  In the last month, I have gotten enough cash back through Ebates to buy my children addittional Christmas gifts, WITHOUT changing my budget.  That will make any mom or dad feel like a million bucks!  In addittion, I recieved my Target giftcard yesterday!!!  WOO-HOO!! 

I AM SOLD!
 
 
The absolute best thing??  It is rediculously simple.  You log in, search for the store you are going to shop at...  (and they have EVERYTHING)...click on it, and it takes you directly to the stores page.  AND THAT IS IT!!  From then on it is just like any other shopping experience online.  The formats are all the same, you check out the same way, etc.  When you purchase, they store reports your total back to Ebates.  You earn anywhere from 1-10% back on every purchase!!  Absolutely wonderful!
 
 
DID I GET YOUR ATTENTION??
I thought maybe I did :)
 
 

Check it out!!  HERE -> http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=jLQObDXF7BsHd%2FYb%2F4hLUQ%3D%3D&eeid=23552

 

 

HAPPY SHOPPING AND SAVING!

 

<3 Aubrey

No comments:

Post a Comment