Friday, June 10, 2011

---A new (and needed) concept---

Today, I was messing around on one of my favorite websites.....Kaboodle.com. I was disappointed in the fact that there were no options for kids. Total bogus!!!

We all know that mom's are busy. We all know that moms want their kids to look their best at all times, and we all know that we don't have the time to spend searching for the "right" shoes/ shirt/ whatever to make the kids outfit look perfect. And most of all, we know that we don't have the money to spend having someone else do it for us.....That's where I come in.

I will create "looks" for kids based on a theme, using retail outlets with low to moderate pricing, while including super spectacular handmade finds.

'cause lets face it....they are gonna see pictures someday, minimize the embarassment!!!!

Here is an example of what I am talking about...consider this one for you mama....More for Mama every Monday

Effortless as a...
Kaboodle
Effortless as a... by markoosmodern

No comments:

Post a Comment