Monday, August 1, 2011

Monday Magnificentness!! - Party-ready princess!!!

Now I know it has been a couple weeks!! BEEN CRAZY!! We are building a home, and all of the final decisions had to be made in the last two weeks or so. We have had our hands full...I am also happy to report, that I have had a lot of recent interest in my own Etsy Shop (markoosmoderndesign.etsy.com)!! VERY EXCITING!! Anyway...back to the task at hand.

I had my 6 year old pick out a dress....I think it's pretty fantastic....raising some good taste if I do say so myself ;)

I see this ensemble worn by a 12 year old on her birthday ;) I think it is GORGE!!! Real Pearls, Crystals, and Gemstones.. a girl can dream, right?!?!?!

MAH-Jor Monday...
Kaboodle
MAH-Jor Monday... by markoosmodern


Dress - $132.00 - RUBYPEARL
Embellished TOMS shoes - $65.00 - HILARYWELCH
Headband - $14.95 - SOUTHERNBABYBOUTIQUE
Bracelet - $89.00 - LILAJANE
Clutch - $50.00 - LOULOUBELLE

Thanks for checking in!!

1 comment: