Monday, January 9, 2012

The Airing of My Stinky Laundry - 2012 Resolutions

So....am I a big fat loser-pants? OR WHAT!?!?!?! How long, exactly, has it been since I have updated? Too long for me to want to see and admit. BUT! It is a new year, and I would like to start out by airing my dirty laundry! I am posting my resolutions for the whole world to see...most of the personal resolutions are little things about myself that get on my nerves, like my bad habit of doing all of the dishes except for the hand wash only ones, or letting my nail polish get all chipped and gross, or letting people see me in sweats with no make up and hair done...LAZY!!!!! Time to put my best foot forward, and move onward and upward.

I have also included goals for business...need to get that done this year! I have hopes and dreams, and it is time for me to put more effort toward achieving them!


So, without further ado...my 2012 resolutions....



What can you expect from me in 2012?

-5 posts a week
-I will share my projects with you, in my home, and in my studio,
-ideas for your home and style
-more airing of my dirty laundry :)
-more pics, styleboards, and fashion for mommys, daddys, and sweeties!
-FEATURES AND GIVEAWAYS!!!

You heard it here, folks! G-I-V-E-A-W-A-Y-S!!

What do YOU want to hear and see more of this year?? Let me know!!

Stay tuned....2012 is gonna be fab!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment