Thursday, February 9, 2012

Star Wars Bedroom - Super Hip Room for little boys!!

When my kids ask for a theme in their rooms, my stomach always drops... I get visions of ugly character sheets and fluffy pillows from Walmart... YUCK! But, with a little effort, you can come up with something great!!

I didn't have to try real hard to find cool and unique things for today's post. The number of Star Wars themed options on Etsy in incredible, but I knew what I was going for, and as always, Etsy sellers delivered! Check out this amazingly relaxing, and actually really hip room for a little boy! I wouldn't even be embarrased to have guests stay in this room :)

Start with simple bedding and add a little color and fun with pillows...then move on to some fab accessories!! Simple.

Super Cool Star...
Kaboodle
Super Cool Star... by markoosmodern


SeerSucker Bedding - $103.50 for twin - MODERNFOLKSHOP
At At clock made from record - $45 - NOTBYLASER
Lamp Shade - $21 - 3BUTTONSN2BOWS
Yoda Pillow - $15.99 - GJONES3365
Upcyled T-shirt pillow - $25 - UPCYCLED2
Chewbacca Pillow - $42.50 - SOSOHIPPO
At At pillow - $44 - LOVEWITHFAITH
Jawas Pillow - $40 - LOVEWITHFAITH
Darth and Troopers Pillow - $15 - TOMSTUFFFORYOU


cool...
Kaboodle
cool... by markoosmodern


Dapper Darth Art - $17.50 - JANGOARTS
Subway Art - $24.39 - CHATTYNORA
Deathstar Poster - $19 - HARSHNESS
Emperor Strikes Back Poster - $19 HANDZ
At At Walker wall decal - $32.99 - DINAAMON
Pet Bed (or bedside cushion table) - $55 - DUSTBUNNYVINTAGE
Light Plate - $9 - IDILLARD

Thanks for the visit!

<3 Aubrey

markoosmoderndesign.com

Follow Me!

HERE for Facebook
Twitter - @MarKoosModern

*************************ETSY SHOP******************************
ENJOY 30% OFF NOW THROUGH FEBRUARY 14th with code CLOSEOUT12

1 comment:

  1. This room is so cool! iwould like to have it for myself, but I am sure my son would go nuts for it! The Chewbacca pillow is so cute!

    ReplyDelete