Monday, April 23, 2012

Classic Handmade Party Dresses for Little Girls

Well... Been crazy again!! I always promised that I wouldn't be the blogger that would disappear a week at a time....but I have recently, and I apologize! But now, it is time to get serious!! I have a couple of huge announcements coming soon, and I am so excited to share with you. I am hoping this is a great step for my future :) In the spirit of excitement, I am thinking PARTY-TIME!!! So, today I searched Etsy for some great classic party dresses for little ladies! These dresses look clean and well made, and look like something that would be passed on... I LOVE all of these..

What is your favorite??
Classic Party...
Kaboodle
Classic Party... by markoosmodern

Anchors Away dress - $47 - ADELAIDE'SBOUTIQUE
Tutu Party Dress - $54 - LOVERDOVERSCLOTHING
Pink and Grey Chevron Dress - $39 - NOAHANDLILAH
Yellow and Black Chevron Dress - $44 - ADELAIDE'SBOUTIQUE
Red and White PolkaDot Dress - $40 - MAPLETREE2000
White Ruffled Halter Dress - $115 - KNYPS

I would LOVE that ruffle halter dress in my size!!!

See you tomorrow....I PROMISE!!! ;)

<3 Aubrey
Markoosmoderndesign.com
Markoosmoderndesign.etsy.com

Follow Me:
Twitter @MarKoosModern
HERE
for Facebook

2 comments:

  1. Hello from your newest follower! I'm pretty new to Blogger, but also love fashion, including for children as I have a 6 year old little diva who loves it. Checking out your Etsy store now ;-) I saw your post on Kangacoo's post, hope it's okay that I came by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lori!!! You are more than welcome!! I hope you are able to find lots of inspiration here!! I have 5 and 7 year old fashionistas of my own ;)

    I hope you enjoy....the more the merrier!! Tell your friends and share the love!

    ReplyDelete