Thursday, April 26, 2012

Silly Sailor - Handmade Nautical Style for Little Girls

I admittedly have a HUGE obsession with everything nautical.
-I wish almost daily I was sitting on a sailboat somewhere in the sun.
-I love watching Wedding Crashers just to see the clothing and lifestyle.
-The Kennedys are chicest of the chic to me.
-Boat shoes are a staple.

Today, I created a styleboard for a little girl that is the perfect mix of class and child appropriate whimsy.
An octopus with a moustache? AWESOME!!

Silly Sailor...
Kaboodle
Silly Sailor... by markoosmodern

Pearl and Anchor bracelet - $14 - LITTLEMAEDESIGNS
Tote - $52 - SEASIDECLOTH
Knotted Headband - $14 - HELLODOLLYDSN
Flower-topped shoes - $53 - ROSSANDROSIEDESIGNS
Octopus dress - $48 - TEENYBUNNY

Thanks for visiting!!

<3 Aubrey
Markoosmoderndesign.com
Markoosmoderndesign.etsy.com

Follow Me:
Twitter @MarKoosModern
HERE
for Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment