Friday, January 20, 2012

Date Night for Mom! - Two looks for Valentine's Day

Earlier in the year, I posted my 2012 resolutions. In them, I resolved to "dress myself, not just the kids" I am betting I am not the only mom who has a problem with this! We spend so much time on the kids that when it comes time to take care of ourselves, we are wiped out, and would rather hang out in sweatpants on the couch... I get it. I do.

Today, I decided to do a couple looks for the person in charge of making the little ones look so darn cute. Yup, that is us...the moms. Now hopefully you will be getting the chance to get out of the house with your sweetheart this Valentine's day. Either way, these are very versatile looks, and could be used for many occassions, featuring two hot trends... pink and red combo, and colorblocking.

Formal Comfort
Monday is for...
Kaboodle
Monday is for... by markoosmodern


Hairpin - $19 - JASFAVOR
Dress - $79 - ORCHIDEABOUTIQUE
Studs - $7.86 - CARABIJOUX
Shoes - $45 - SWEETSINCOUTURE
Feather Clutch - $52 - REDOSTRICH



Colorblocked Cutie
Colorblocking...
Kaboodle
Colorblocking... by markoosmodern


Peacock Hair Pin - $55 - HEADFULZLZOFFEATHERS
Dress - $49.99 - KIMBERLEYNOLAND
Coat - $99 - CASTCOUTURE
Shoes - $68 - PARISXOX
Clutch - $22 - FORKEEPSAMANDA

Happy Shopping!
<3 Aubrey

markoosmoderndesign.com
markoosmoderndesign.etsy.com

Follow me!
Twitter @MarKoosModern
HERE for Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment