Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Star Wars Style for Little Girls - Indie Designer Star Wars Clothing!

A continuation of our celebration of geekdom :)

Today I wanted to do an outfit for little girls, and I found two!! Now we have an outfit for either a super fancy princess, or for your active little lady...both super stylish of course :)

Which one would your little lady wear?? Tutu dress or skirt and hoody? I have one of each.... my oldest, Aidia is the skirt and hoodie girl, Leela would wear a tutu everyday if she could... me too, Leela, me too.


Star Wars for...
Kaboodle
Star Wars for... by markoosmodern


Darth Vader Tutu Dress - $65 - FROSTINGSHOP
Vader Bow - $12 - ROSEBUDSBOUTIQUEBOWS
Hoodie - $45 - JILLANDJACK02
Pink Bow - $3.99 - MISSMAYASBOWTIQUE
Princess Leia Tee - $25 - MICIELOMICIELO
Painted Shoes - $65 - PAINTMAMA
Skirt - $15 - WHIMSIEDOTS


Thanks for stopping in!! Stay tuned for a giveaway later TODAY!!!

<3 Aubrey

Markoosmoderndesign.com
Markoosmoderndesign.etsy.com

Follow Me:
Twitter - @MarkoosModern
HERE for Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment