Monday, August 29, 2011

Mondays are for MOMS!!! - Mom on the run.......

Mondays are now for moms!! Why not?!?!?! We need to look good too, right?? HECK YES we do :) (and lets' be honest...I like looking at the adult clothing too)

Our first Monday's are for Mom's styleboard is for the fashion forward mom on the run... comfort and style are key!! This look is a mix of hippy and classic looks. I LOVE it! P.S. - don't forget your coffee!!!



Mom time...
Kaboodle
Mom time... by markoosmodern


Bracelet - $7.00 - JABELLE
Earings - $140.00 - TULAJEWELRY
Headband - $10.00 - PEACELOVEVINTAGESHOP
Purse - $79.00 - IKABAGS
Coffeemug - $33.00 - PRETTYMYDRINK
Dress - $34.00 - PATRICIAVALERY
Boots - $36.99 - SHOPTHAILAND

Thanks for looking - I am working on my husband to order the whole thing ;)

Like what you see? Follow me:
Twitter: @markoosmodern
Facebook: http://facebook.com/pages/markoosmoderndesign

<3 Aubrey
Markoosmoderndesign.com

No comments:

Post a Comment