Friday, August 26, 2011

Fancy Friday - Glitz and Glam

I woke up this morning, and I knew....today is a FANCY day ;) All glitter and shine AGAIN!! Not sure what my deal is...maybe I am gearing up to design my Fall/Winter/Holiday line...I am feeling a lot of glitz and glam coming on. Maybe I will have to save some time to do some for myself! In the meantime, I will just look at this.. What do you think? Is that dress not KILLER!?!?!?

Fancy Friday
Kaboodle
Fancy Friday by markoosmodern


Mermaid Clutch - $35.00 (OOAK) - CHARCOALDESIGNS
Glitter Bow - $4.00 - THELILYHOUSE
Pocket Mirror - $7.00 - SELLZCUTETHINGS
Toy Makeup - $9.00 - ARMADILLODREAMS
Silver Dress - $39.00 - MOONSHADOWBABY
Bracelet - $39.00 - FLUERELISEDESIGNS
Shoes - $40.00 - SROSKILLY
Sash - $30.00 - PRINCYNPARIS

Thanks for the view! Want to see more? Follow me:
Twitter: @markoosmodern
Facebook: http://facebook.com/pages/markoosmoderndesign

Thanks!
<3 Aubrey
Markoosmoderndesign.com

No comments:

Post a Comment